How to work with me
Successful relationship starts here
Having a Virtual Assistant makes my clients focused on getting more customers and earning more money. But I also understand that it may be overwhelming to get started. I know how it feels right now. I want you to know what process I use to get to know my clients and her/his needs and desires. This method helps me to create a proposal that is unique and tailored just for you.
- kick-off questionnaire
- I’d like to know more about you, your business and how I can help you. Please fill out this form and I’ll be in touch soon.
- let’s see if we’re a good fit
- To form great working relationship we need to be a great match. I’ll consider your needs, my abilites and contact you within 24hrs.
- let’s talk
- If I am able to help you, we’ll schedule a chat to discuss things further
- personalised proposal
- Expect to receive project proposal tailored specially for you. Every business is unique and I aim to treat it as such from the very beginning.
- let’s do this
- If you’re happy with our working arrangements, the contract and invoice will be sent your way.
- i’ve got this
- After everything is agreed upon, I’ll dive into work. Step back, relax and decide what you’ll do with that extra time on your hands.
Why shall we use this process?
Having this process in place makes both our lives easier and saves time. When you decide to enquire about working with me, all you need to do is fill up the Enquiry Form where I ask the basic questions to start my gears running. I need to know if I'm the right person to help you and I will find this out after getting your completed Enquiry.
first step toward growing your business
These steps are here for a reason. You are a professional business owner. I want you to know what to expect when you’re ready to take the first step towards hiring a virtual team member. These steps are tailored for wellness business owners, who want a helping hand that gives them more flexibility in their business. A lot of my clients struggled with not having enough time to do everything. Not even automation can solve all problems and there is a need for normal human interaction. Please fill out this questionnaire to the best of your knowledge and I will be in touch shortly.